Trying to pack my hospital stay bag. Any advice on what to pack for me and Baby??
Topic: Up case string in c++
November 21, 2019 / By Annamaria Question:
I am 36 weeks pregnant. It may be a little early to start packing for the hospital but i figured that if i could get a list at least made up for what i will need for my stay it could not hurt. Perhaps something you wish you had had but did not bring or just the basics anything would really be great. ok and i am really excited to have the baby lol. So any advice would help. Please : )
Best Answers: Trying to pack my hospital stay bag. Any advice on what to pack for me and Baby??
Woodrow | 1 day ago
1. Your birth plan.
2. Your insurance card and any hospital paperwork you need.
3. Toiletries. Include items you might want during labor and your postpartum stay, such as lip balm, a toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, a brush and comb, and makeup, if it's important to you. Hospitals will have soap, shampoo, and lotion, but you might prefer your own brands. Don't forget a hair band and barrettes, if you think you might want them.
4. Pillows from home (Use colored cases to distiguish from your birth place's linens)
5. Camera with film and batteries
6. Any clothes of your own that you wish to wear
7. List of people to call after the baby is born (include childbirth educator)
8. Calling Card for Long Distance Calls
9. Nursing bras
10. Going home outfit for baby
11. Number of Le Leche League or other breastfeeding support
12. Blanket for Baby
13. Maternity Pads
14. Your food intake will be restricted in labour so bring a soft drink or glucose tablets.
15. Pack plenty of underwear as you may need to change frequently in the first couple of days after childbirth. Disposable pants are useful in the first 24 hours. G-strings or thongs are unsuitable for use in the early days following delivery. Pack pants that fit above the bikini line in case you have a c-section. You will need a couple of well-supporting bras or feeding bras and breast pads.
16. Quarters or $1.oo bills so that you can use the vending machine if your partners is hungry or needs to use phone. (Cell phone also)
17. At least 3 comfortable nightdresses or large T-shirts to wear in labour. You may want to freshen up during labour and will most likely need to change again after your baby is born. Clothing should be practical and allow you to adopt different positions during labour. Don’t pack your best silk nightwear as it may become badly stained during labour and childbirth.
Congrats on the baby too!!!
👍 210 | 👎 1
Did you like the answer? Trying to pack my hospital stay bag. Any advice on what to pack for me and Baby??
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Up case string in c++
Originally Answered: What shall i pack in a hospital bag?
Kidney problems from diabetes. Avoid sugar. get tested.
they will not let you take any meds brought from home. bring in empty containers or prescriptions and they will supply meds from their pharmacy. bring ear plugs, so you can sleep (they make noise all night). they supply everything else. ask and you shall receive.
Pack some basic Hygiene things for yourself such as your tooth brush and some things for a shower because after a few days in the hospital you'll love a nice hot shower! pack some clothes for the baby to wear home and also pack yourself some comfortable clothes to wear as well such as a joggin suit or some sweat pants and a tee shirt!
Wish you the best!
👍 90 | 👎 -3
Pads, the Hospital should give you a few.
Nursing Bra if you plan on nursing/maternity bra if not.
Pants (ones from early pregnancy)
Outfit to take baby home in
Make-up for you if desired
Your toiletries (deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, Hairbrush)
If you have long hair I foung it helps durring labor to have it in a ponytail or braid.
👍 90 | 👎 -7
Hello. Congratulations! It is not too early to start packing. If you start now, it will be less stressful later.
Here is a list of items you may want to pack:
And items to include in your diaper bag:
👍 90 | 👎 -11
mommy-robe, toiletries, magazines, hard candies, socks, hairties, favorite pillow, loose undies,camera, batteries, movies just in case you stay long,snacks for daddy, outfit to go home in (probably still maternity)
baby- going home outfit, the hospital has all the diapers and whipes etc. that you will need. congrats!
👍 90 | 👎 -15
Originally Answered: When to pack, what to pack for disney?
Personally, when I pack, I make a list and pack the night before I leave. The list, for me, is really important so I don't forget stuff.
For the road trip,
I would bring books, although I can never read in the car but they're there if you want them.
An iPod, if you have one. And charger
I like coloring books with colored pencils. You are never to old for coloring books.
A game boy or something like that
Back pack, also for use in Disney
If you are a girl, hair ties.
I can not stress enough about how much sunscreen you will need. Even in August.
I highly recommend this one because of the high SPF. You don't want a sunburn when trying to have fun at Disney World. This happened to my brother one year at Disney, he got a sunburn so bad he had blisters the size of quarters. Now he has to be checked regularly for cancer. So, SUNSCREEN! Remember, you need to put the sunscreen on 30 minutes on before you go out and reapply every hour and a half, and don't for get the ears.
You should bring a camera, if you have one.
Wear tennis or running/walking shoes. Bring flip flops in case you get blisters on your feet. Bring band-aids for blisters.
A rain poncho or umbrella. It rains, for a very short period of time, almost everyday in FL.
Batteries if you have anything battery operated.
Ziplock Bags - keep your phone dry on water rides.
Disney also sells water bottle fans, they are amazing when it's supper hot out, they are kind of expensive at about $12 each though. I do recommend them.